Full-Time Accounts Executive
– Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
– Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
– Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
– Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
– Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
– Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
– Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
– Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
– Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
– Fresh graduate and diploma holders with experience are encouraged to apply
– Meticulous and have sense of responsibility.
– Intiative , reliable and processes positive attitude
– Computer literate with knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Word.
RM 2500 – RM3300
8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday-Friday)
9.00am – 1.00pm (Alternate Saturday)
Taman Peridustrian Sime UEP,Subang Jaya
How to ApplyIf Interested please send your resume to [email protected] com with email title "Accounts Executive at Pinang Medical Supplies" or contact Mr. Michael at 016-338 4548 for more information.
166 total views, 1 today