Full-Time Accounts Receivable Specialist (based in Ara Damansara)
Perform Accounts Receivable tasks :-
o Allocating customer receipts.
o Reconciling bank statements.
o Running of monthly customer statement, direct debit and storage sales billing processes.
o Generating accounts receivable reports.
- Attending to team mailboxes to ensure timely and appropriate response to e-mail requests/queries.
- Ensure team SLA are met in terms of accuracy and timeliness.
- Accept and meet KPIs for individual and team tasks.
- Update operations manuals and checklists.
- Co-operate/Support internal audit and process development/improvement.
- Candidate must possess Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting or full/partial Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Min 6 months relevant work experience in a related field. Fresh Graduates may apply
- Excellent skills in Excel spreadsheets – vlookup, pivot table, formulas, linkage and command etc.
- Excellent English skills – speaking, reading and writing.
- Candidate must be a good team player and willing to be trained.
- Added value : System knowledge in MS Navision or equivalent / SSC or BPO experience / MNC experience.
- Working hours 10am to 7pm plus overtime as required from time to time.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may apply online or submit your cv to [email protected]
326 total views, 1 today