Full-Time Admin and facilities manager
This company is from the Banking industry
Deputy Manager under the Business Administration & Control department
job description covers across the functions below;
• Work closely with end-users to determine functional requirements for the project, focusing on business process improvement via innovative use of technology
• Manage stakeholders’ expectations as well as communicating business values derived from those
Outsourcing & Vendor Management
• To ensure compliance to key internal control by defining a set of effective outsourcing and vendor management annual monitoring.
• Develops and deploys change management practices.
• Plans and facilitates vendor performance reviews and manage Service Level Agreement with outsourcing and non-outsourcing vendors.
• Manage expense and budget management on cost reduction savings plan.
• Develops cost/benefit analysis and benefit realization plan.
• Reviews the facilities management programs and developments that the building services are performing at an optimum level.
• Review and enforce the security/safety policies to protect the company’s properties and its employees.
• Manage and review annual maintenance service agreement is renewed before the expiry.
• Overseeing renovations and refurbishment projects in the organization.
• Overseeing and enforce telecommunication system, office equipment, physical office security, carpark management is functioning without any downtime and irregularities on monitoring and control processes.
• Assume responsibility and accountability to take charge and drive the session, ensuring smooth operations and controls, which shall include the team of admin and facilities team.
• Responsible for managing end-to-end support for management on logistic and accommodation.
• Responsible and administrate on managing corporate insurance.
• Responsible for and administrate company car assets and driver administration management.
• Administrate and ensure all Corporate Compliance Policy are adhered to, comply with regulatory requirements.
• Supervise and administrate outsourcing mailing room services, off-site storage management, third-party cleaning service provider, etc. performance according to the SLA.
• Responsible for customer statement handling, fax/email monitoring services, receptionist functionality etc according to the standards set in the company guidelines.
• Minimum 10 years and above experience in administration, outsourcing, facilities, and project management.
• Preferably in the banking industry or Shared Service Center.
• Good analytical and problems solving skills and abilities with strong interpersonal skills.
• Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and vendors.
• Proactive, energetic, open-minded, accountable, organized, detail-oriented, multitasking, self-motivated, positive, and a good team player.
• Ability to deliver under pressure level and tight timeline.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required
How to ApplyUpload your CV and apply today.
47 total views, 1 today