Please login/register to apply for this job.
9 Jan 2019
Full-Time Application Support Analyst
- Attends to technical problems/issues/incidents related to some Banking applications through onsite support, email, chat and phone.
- Provides assistance in diagnosing Application problems and providing solutions to resolve a technical problem/issue/incident.
- Applies troubleshooting techniques, tools and procedures to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to fix the problems/issues/incidents.
- Gives advice to customers/users on how to fix the problems/issues/incidents.
- Monitors problems/issues/incidents to ensure that these are completely resolved.
- Assists in fulfilling ad-hoc and enhancement service requests by running reports, implementing the solution, performing system integration testing, and assisting users in performing user acceptance testing.
- Mandatory Skills required à Java + SQL OR Hitachi eBworx TBS (transaction banking) product or eBworx Cash Management System
How to Apply
For those who are interested, kindly email your resume together with the following details: Current / Previous Salary: Expected Salary: Notice Period: How soon can you join if we need you to join urgently? Preferred Location: When are you available for interview? Reason for leaving? Willing to do production support? Willing to work on 12 months contractual period (subject to renewal)? Total years of experience as Application Support (if any): Total years of experience in Banking domain (if any): Total years of experience using Java (if any): Total years of experience using SQL (if any):Ms. Asiah (Human Resource Department) Email: [email protected]
22 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job