Internship Business Development Intern – Business Relation
– Assist with partnership management functions of new and existing partners, including timely day-to-day communications, tracking, reporting, and analysis.
– Identify and support actionable plans for growing readership, branding, sales efforts, and community-building across our local competitors sites and
– Coordinate with teams across the company (editorial, analytics, sales/studios, product/tech, legal) to help drive partnership and key stakeholder initiatives.
– Develop and maintain organization’s analytics dashboard and ongoing internal reporting schedule.
– Support the team’s efforts and be comfortable presenting recommendations to the team for feedback.
– The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast start-up environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be excited about developing GoBear’s network.
– Undergraduate degree a minimum (Major/Minor in: Commerce, Finance, Business)
– Strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Familiarity with digital analytics and publishing tools a plus, e.g. Google Analytics, DFP/DBM, content management platforms.
– Hands-on knowledge of social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
– Ability to stay up-to-date on industry developments domestically.
– Facility with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
– Design skills a plus.
How to ApplyIf interested please send your resume to [email protected] with email title "Business Development Intern at GoBear" or contact Mr. Pak Lin at 016-335 7447 for more information. Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
164 total views, 1 today