Full-Time Cats Cafe Manager
Cat Café Manager
Full time permanent
RM3,500-RM4,500 depending on experience.
SOCSO, Medical, Miscellaneous allowances, EPF, End-of-year Bonus, Annual leave, Meals provided.
TENTATIVE START DATE:
Training: Mid Feb 2015
- Pets and cats lover J
- Relevant qualification
- Relevant years of experience
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays
- Basic computer knowledge and software knowledge (Microsoft office)
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu
- Effective oral and written communications
- Good Team-leading qualities
- Friendly, pleasant, love meeting new people, strong customer service skills
- Strong initiative, discipline, responsible, self-motivated, willingness to learn, multi-tasking
- Flexibility to adapt to new and challenging work environment
- Own transportation
JOB DESCRIPTION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform sales and customer service efficiently with profitable operation.
- Supervision of café daily operations and management of team members.
- Goal-setting to meet and exceed monthly sales targets with staff, and improve basic food quality/service standards in daily operations.
- Monitor daily business practices to minimize food wastage /spoilage, labour costs and related unplanned expenses; Also ensure cleanliness/safe food handling within café premises.
- Administer daily paperwork for timely submission to HR/Admin (staff payroll, OT sheet, medical leave, etc); also weekly/monthly sales report submission to Accounts.
- Conduct daily briefings when necessary with FOH and BOH staff before opening and closing business on operational issues for the day.
- Conduct weekly meetings with team members on KPI and Service Points progress and any other issues relating to improvement of operation profitably.
- Monitor daily food and beverage ordering stock checks and replenish with inventory management computer system.
- Evaluate staff performance on half-yearly basis and provide coaching/counseling before any disciplinary action with Director(s).
- Monitor staff to maintain quality control of food and beverage services.
- Handle cash management, staffing, and training when necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management. (DOP, POS systems etc, necessary training will be provided).
How to ApplyEmail a recent photo, your resume, and indicate which position you are applying for to [email protected]
720 total views, 1 today