Please login/register to apply for this job.
20 Jul 2018
Full-Time Credit Control Executive
- Responsible for credit evaluation on potential and existing customer.
- Assist in issuance of reminder letter to customer for payment.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Sales team to update and address any payment issues.
- Assist in negotiation for settlement plan and follow up on slow paying and long overdue customers, negotiate for settlement plan and charge interest for overdue account when the need arise, call or visit customer for payment and arrange for cheque collection.
- Monitor regional credit and collection matters.
- Assists in legal action to recover debt.
- Responsible for forecasting of collections, ensure sufficient inflow to match for outflow.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Part ACCA qualification or any professional accountancy certification
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in credit control function.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications and Cash Flow Management, knowledge in Quickbook would be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal relations and excellent communication and writing skills in English & Chinese.
- Self-motivated & possess initiative, results-oriented, meticulous, mature.
- Having regional exposure would be an added advantage.
How to ApplyInterested applicant, pls email your latest resume (along with expected salary) to [email protected], with email header - "CREDIT CONTROL"
70 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job