Full-Time Data Analytics & Decision Management
Client is currently searching for an Analytics Professional to be part of their dymanic team. Candidate will work with various levels of analysts to capitalize and optimize the analytics and insight functions.
- Develop and implement the data mining, predictive, optimization, simulations and propensity models for various business requirements.
- To engage and provide advices to, and work with senior business heads on how best to capitalise on data and customer insights to win new business, increase cross-sell, create better customer experience, and improve our competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Articulate deeper insights and better quality leads/action triggers for sales, services and relationship engagement across multi-channels.
- Implement and improve strategies to optimize and increase the cross sell, total financial asset and conversion of sales through campaigns analytics implementation.
- Participate in the development of new analytics projects and new business opportunities in order to bring Client’s customer analytics and insights capabilities to the next levels.
Skills & Experience
- Familiar with SAS, SQL programming and Teradata solutions environment. Able to write SQL scripting will be an added advantage.
- Possess skills and knowledge to undertake extensive quantitative data analysis and maintenance of statistic data mining model, data mining tool and statistical technique (such as clustering, regression, case based reasoning, survival analysis and decision trees) to enable the decision making of the product and channel strategies.
- Strong communicator and able to work effectively and support business leaders to capitalise and turn data into competitive advantage.
- Strong team player who is able to partner with team leaders and team members to bring the customer analytics to revenue enablement.
Culture & Benefits
Successful candidates can expect an attractive and competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience together with other benefits alongside with career advancement opportunities which shall commensurate with efforts and contributions.
Client, a leading global financial services company, does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
How to ApplyFor a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jay Kumari at +603 2036 7570
1154 total views, 2 today