Temporary Digital Designer
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
ROLE: Digital Designer
LOCATION: Remote Working Until Further Notice
START DATE: Immediate / As soon as possible
JOB LEVEL: Junior – Mid Level
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across the world and developing best practices for the various brands.
To provide the digital and print based artwork and designs. The incumbent will be client facing and therefore must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- You must have experience and a thorough understanding of how various media types work in order to design for multiple platforms:
- Banners on various platforms – Static and animated, desktop and mobile.
- App design for, and prototype updates in XD.
- E-mailers – Responsive for desktop and mobile.
- Mobile specific content.
- Social media content.
- Website assets.
- Logo design.
- Out of Home (OOH).
- In-mall collateral, i.e. posters, flyers, hanging banners.
- PowerPoint Presentations.
- CI guides and Campaign Toolkits.
- It is crucial to the role that you are proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD) and PowerPoint. Non-negotiable – please do not apply unless you are well-versed in these programs.
- Must have a strong design sensibility.
- Solid understanding of branding.
- Undertake designs to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timelines and complete timesheets.
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Look for ways to develop new designs within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities.
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team.
- HTML, CSS, Zeplin knowledge and understanding is advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe After Effects and Premiere is advantageous.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Graphic Design related qualification
- 3 to 5 years related experience in a similar role
- Financial industry and corporate experience is preferred
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment.
- A creative, innovative can-do approach.
- A professional attitude and flexible working approach.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Collaborative team player, open-minded.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Able to deal with pressure and deadlines.
- Detail orientated and can conduct thorough quality control checks before printing or publishing.
- Work Structure & Management: Planning and executing work in a timely and efficient manner
- Internal and external Client relationships: fostering collaborative and respectful working relationships
- Personal Development: Ability to manage and develop a career within the firm
- Firm Culture: Fulfilling role as part of the Oliver company and culture.
How to ApplyPlease share your portfolio and CTC details to firstname.lastname@example.org
33 total views, 3 today