Full-Time E-Commerce Admin Executive
If you love e-commerce, then this might be the role for you.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and contribute.
Our culture is fast-paced and fun – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
As a performance driven company, we are looking for young and energetic individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Nevora Superstore and play a part in driving the company forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Ownership and management of Company’s e-commerce sales channels – daily operation including order processing, customer service and after sales service.
- Manage product listing and upload of new products with rich content and accuracy, monitor product and update stock level, manage product reviews and shop performance.
- Liaise and build rapport with platform key account managers to support campaign plans, festive sale / online sale.
- Responsible for competitor research, reactive to competitor’s prices and align marketing, campaigns and creative plans.
- Identifying opportunity to expand multiple online channel sales such as reseller/FB live.
- Maintain social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Develop high converting ads on Facebook and Google, test variations of ads to determine best performing ones
- Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our store reputation and presence online.
- Working in synergy with other channel managers to ensure availability, visibility and distribution of products in line with sales target.
- Prepare weekly reports
- Suggest a detailed targeted categories & SKUs planning in pricing, and review to work closely with team to negotiate best margins on the targeted products and quantity allocation.
- To perform ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Marketing/E-commerce/Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with e-commerce experience on online marketplace such as Shopee, or Lazada would be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English & Mandarin.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, and able to use Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Should be highly motivated, responsible, detail oriented, aggressive, innovative and result-oriented person.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Possess own transportation.
Nevora Superstore is a company originated from Malaysia and we are specialized in retail and wholesale trading of consumer electronics, mobile accessories, gaming, and gadgets. We aim to provide the latest technology to our customers with the best price.
We are seeking candidates who are talented, able to strengthen our position and accelerate our growth.
Registration No.: NS0208708-K
Industry: Retail & Wholesale Trading
Benefits & Others: Annual Leave, Employee Benefits, Parking, Regular Hours, Business Uniforms.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
33 total views, 1 today