Full-Time Electronics and Electrical Engineer
As electronics engineer, you’ll design, develop and test components, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power. You should have excellent knowledge in PLC to be able to change and design new systems.
- Responsible for daily and monthly reporting (including breakdown and downtime reports).
- Responsible to train staff in order to control and minimize the machine downtime.
- Must be able to read and understand technical diagrams (including single-line diagrams of Electrical and electronics signaling and as well as mechanical drawings of the machines.
- Able to perform electronic repair for faulty electronic controllers.
- Must be able to read and understand the technical diagrams (including single line diagrams for electrical and electronics signaling.
- Must adhere to proper work safety procedures and best PPE practices.
- Possess a Diploma/Certificate/Degree in the field of electronics, electrical/mechanical or mechatronics.
- Minimum 5 years of hand on experience in a similar industry.
- Good knowledge of PLC and microcontroller programming, hence able to make changes in program or can design new system.
- Good knowledge of electrical devices such as servo drive, inverter, PLC and motor control.
- Good knowledge in electrical / preventive maintenance such as servo drive, inverter, PLC and motor control.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Salary minimum RM4000 and above
28 total views, 1 today