Full-Time Finance Manager Job
Responsibilities include working independently, ensuring the managing of a full set of accounts and consolidation, managing financial reporting including other aspects of accounting planning and execution, assist in month end closing and AP reconciliation, payments and providing financial information to management including the preparation of financial statements and GST returns including liaising with auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree qualified in Accountancy and/or ACCA/CPA qualified
- 3-5 years of hands on accounting experience
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively both as an individual and member of a team
- Meticulous, responsible, diligent, mature with keen eye for details
- Candidates with commercial experience in handling full sets of accounts in a sole contributor role will have an added advantage.
What’s on offer
We are proud to share a stable career and excellent exposure for all potentials with attractive packages. Above all, we are looking for highly motivated individual that can contribute in a sole contributor environment
How to Applyplease contact Nereshpal Ganapathy on [email protected] or 03-20367559.PLEASE SEND ALL CV'S IN WORD FORMAT
1065 total views, 1 today