Full-Time Fp&a senior analyst/analyst (apac coe) – multiple positions
One of the world’s largest IT organization and ranked within the top Fortune 500 companies – our client has a global presence and works with the big players in the industry. They are currently in the midst of expanding their professional centre of excellence in Malaysia, hence hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Senior Analyst & Analyst to kick start their FP&A APAC CoE set up.
About the job
This position will be part of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) APAC’s Center of Excellence (CoE) in Malaysia and shall report into the FP&A Manager in the COE and work closely with Finance team members in the APAC region. In this role, you will support the reporting, consolidation and analysis of financial information, as well as, business partnering with business stakeholders, regional finance and local finance team.
- Deep analytics that identify, evaluate and communicate business results, trends and outlooks. Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management. Lead the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation materials for monthly business review meetings including both financial results and business initiatives.
- Prepare, analyze and summarize various weekly, monthly and periodic reporting and analysis.
- Prepare and direct the compilation of annual plan and present analysis of monthly forecast vs. actual results. Highlight and understand major forecast assumptions and their effects on financial outlook. Perform sensitivity analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes.
- Continuously develop tools/systems and automate processes. Evaluate current processes and implement improvements. Manage the implementation of a budgeting and forecasting solution to streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes and provide enhanced reporting functionality.
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics. Analyze past results and future outcomes in conjunction with market analyses to develop recommendations for changes in model assumptions. Perform sensitivity analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes. Perform post-mortem analysis.
- Manage the development, preparation and communication of ad hoc financial and business analytics on new revenue and cost-saving initiatives, return on investment analyses and other projects as needed.
- Direct development and execution of business analytics to provide value-added insights for concept and finance leadership. Utilize data mining techniques to analyze complex financial information, develop key takeaways and provide recommendations to senior leadership
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the business functions
- Collaborate with business leaders to quantify the financial impacts of operational risks and opportunities. Successfully apply insights learned to the planning and forecasting processes
Skills and experience required
The aspiring candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. Professional qualifications will be highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, within FP&A function in a regional APAC/Global scope.
- Shared Services experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Experience in setting up/transforming FP&A related shared services will be an added advantage.
- Solid working experience in SAP/Oracle is required.
- Strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders for value & strategic prioritization
- Ability to simplify and reduce issues to their fundamental causes
- Ability to determine clear decision rights and escalation processes & requires experience managing highly dynamic situations.
Financial Planning & Analysis, FP&A, APAC, Finance, Financial, Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis, Planning, SAP, Oracle, SSC, Shared Service, COE
How to ApplyUpload your CV and apply today.
45 total views, 1 today