Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Oct 2018
Full-Time HEAD OF MARKETING OPERATIONS
HEAD OF MARKETING OPERATIONS
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client is an established company with diverse business interests which include:- • Business Process Outsourcing • Contact Center Establishment and Management • Human Resource Services • IT Management & Services The company is led by a strong team with more than 14 years of experience in setting up IT Management & Services, Contact Centers and Human Resources Management. It is currently expanding its operations and ramping up its hiring activities to support a major MNC that has outsourced its Marketing and Customer Service operations to the company.
• Directly reports to Global Marketing Operations Director and dotted line to Regional Marketing Director. Oversees project production and marketing operations, including workflow, timelines, and budgets for an internal creative marketing team.
• Manage the production operations of the team, including the development of internal production facilities and external production houses/partners.
• Manage a team of resources that manage digital content for SEO, main web/mobile websites
• Manage and maintain player marketing communications team that works with a CRM tool for building targeted messages according to player life stages (automated lifecycle marketing)
• Manage a team of data scientist/BI analyst in providing pre/post campaign analysis for the Asian market
• Supervision as well as hands-on project management of digital, broadcast, print and all assets needed for any given project or campaign.
• Create schedules, determines resources, estimate time, cost and project completion requirements, obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Establish, implement and maintain appropriate processes, procedures, systems, mechanism, and job tracking to ensure projects are managed appropriately, on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams at all levels to assess campaign requirements.
• Manage quality control of all assets delivered to any party or stakeholder, globally.
• Own the development and implementation of internal or third-party tools used within the marketing department.
• Provide daily leadership and direction to the team to establish project priorities and communicate milestones.
At least 5 years of extensive experience in the gaming industry and digital marketing operations
College graduate with major/minor in technology related field
Must have hands-on experience managing teams for executing emails via CRM tools
Expertise in service delivery, design, and QA management
Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
Experience with campaign test design is a plus
Strong organizational and communication skills, proven to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to have continuous improvement.
Kindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
How to ApplyKindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
201 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job