Full-Time HR business partner manager
The company is a prestigious IT based company located in KL city area.
The HR Manager role provides strategic HR Leadership & consultation in Malaysia to fast-growing Business Units in this company. The HR Manager is a trusted advisor supporting business strategy & objectives through the development & implementation of key people & organizational initiatives. The HR Manager builds strong internal partnerships, provides development to all levels & offers cohesive & creative solutions to address business issues & enhance performance.
- Responsible for supporting a BU HR agenda in Malaysia through the execution & delivery of efficient & effective HR solutions. This includes but is not limited to Talent Management, Succession Planning, Talent Sourcing & Retention, Learning & Development, Business Partnering, Performance Management, On-boarding & Global Mobility.
- Drive performance excellence, ensuring that goal-setting, follow up performance review & corrective actions are taken in a timely manner
- Identify key organizational issues, change management needs & the appropriate HR levers to maximize current & future organization performance
- Support all recruitment efforts in Malaysia. This includes, but is not limited to graduate recruitment & experienced hires.
- Ability to structure and present compensation appropriately to both internal and external candidates.
- Provide employee relations expertise & policy integration to the business unit.
- Build strong partnerships across HR to design & roll out corporate-wide programs & ensure client’s needs are understood & met in a way that balances corporate consistency with local needs
- Drive engagement focus with managers for positive business performance
- Act as the primary point of contact for leaders, providing expertise & guidance in the area of performance management, culture & change management, coaching, talent assessment & organizational operations
- Support & coach business leaders on leadership behaviors & best practices, employee communications & performance management strategies that promote engagement & culture of continuous improvement
- Develop processes to effect change & increase organizational communication strategy needed to support the change
- A Degree holder in any fields
- 7 – 10 years of experience as an HR Manager or Generalist role in a professional or IT services firm preferred
- Strong business acumen & the ability to connect HR practices to business results
- Outstanding written & verbal English
- Experience working within a global organization
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience is preferred
- High level of EQ, integrity, compliance & professionalism
- Aptitude & willingness to act as a change agent
- Solid understanding of relevant laws & governing practices
- Ability to handle the high level of confidentiality, discretion & sensitivity regarding employee information
- Successful experience driving complex projects & outcomes with the associated change management to ensure success
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required
How to ApplyUpload your CV and apply today.
46 total views, 1 today