Please login/register to apply for this job.
30 Nov 2018
Full-Time Instrumentation Technician
- Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to solve instrumentation problems and suggests way to remove/reduce deficiencies in instrumentation system.
- Keep track of essential instrument spare parts and instrumentation maintenance material and to inform the superior of any deficiencies.
- Work in a team until the job has been completed, with minimum downtime.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Must have knowledge in Programmable Logic Control (PLC).
- Knowledge on Instrumentation or Electronic of a manufacturing environment.
- Know how to do control loop, trouble shouting, checking, calibration and tuning the field instruments.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields.
- Self-Motivated, dynamic and has the ability to handle and execute multiple tasks.
- Willing to work in shift. (If required)
- Application must be willing to work in Bentong, Pahang. (40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur)
- Salary minimum RM4000 and above.
31 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job