Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Jul 2018
Full-Time Junior Boarding Assistant
Being a Junior Boarding assistant will require the employee to fulfill the following tasks. This is meant to serve as a guideline. The scope of the job may extend beyond the outline below:
- To collect the junior boarding students from the main school at the school of the school day.
- To assist any junior student getting to their allocated CCA
- Supervise free time in the boarding house. To engage with and encourage all junior borders to interact and play. At 4.15pm, CCA students need to be collected from supervisory.
- To assist learners with their homework.
- Monitor cell phone usage. Students that wish to contact their parents will be assisted to do so during this time.
- Ensure physical, mental and emotional well-being of all the students.
- Tend to medical requirements when the need arises.
- Assist during meal times.
- To assist during their washroom routines, Ensure all students personal hygiene is maintained. Check the washrooms after shower times for cleanliness.
- Supervise students in their floors common room for TV time.
- Read to students and monitor reading by students during reading time prior to bed time.
- Assist the RA’s with packing the students bags and ensuring that they are prepared for school the following time.
- Assist staff in getting all children into bed.
- Experience in handling school students.
- Possession of a valid police clearance certificate.
- Have obtained a certificate in first aid.
- Working hours: 12pm – 9pm (weekday); 9am – 6pm (weekend); 8am-5pm (school holiday)
How to ApplyKindly send your updated resume to [email protected] or call 07-5098750 (ext:753)
40 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job