Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Oct 2018
Full-Time MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Type: Permanent
Special Requirements: *Comfortable working at the back end * Experience in analyzing reports; an expert in using excel * Attention to details * Content configuration
Our Client is an established company with diverse business interests which include:- • Business Process Outsourcing • Contact Center Establishment and Management • Human Resource Services • IT Management & Services The company is led by a strong team with more than 14 years of experience in setting up IT Management & Services, Contact Centers and Human Resources Management. It is currently expanding its operations and ramping up its hiring activities to support a major MNC that has outsourced its Marketing and Customer Service operations to the company.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Director, the Marketing Specialist is someone enthusiastic and highly technical, be able to easily understand marketing tools for awarding rewards/bonuses to players. The position requires strong attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
· Work closely with Marketing stakeholders and assist in the development and execution of external/internal marketing campaigns using effective system tools.
· Plan, build, test, comply and execute marketing campaign proposals and translate them into workable promotion/bonus configurations supported by the platform.
· Coordinate with the Marketing Stakeholders/Biz Intelligence/Customer Service /Payments team/ Traders to align data hygiene and data availability, identify any data inconsistencies/requirements that are required in rewarding segment of players based from the mechanics of the campaigns.
· Work closely within the Marketing operation team to ensure all bonus requirements are aligned and properly maintained with the campaign/promotion objectives
· University Degree, College Diploma with a minor in Digital Marketing or related field
· Strong understanding of player bonusing/incentives leveraging marketing tools is desirable
· Excellent communication skills when interacting with a wide range of stakeholders from senior management, through to development and administration staff.
· Detail oriented, persuasive, confident and diplomatic, and bright, fast learner.
Knowledge of or interest in Online Gaming
Mandarin language skills (Read and Write) is a plus but not required
How to Apply
Open to Malaysian citizens or PR. Kindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
17 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job