Part-Time Payroll Executive (5 months contract)
iflix is the leading SVoD Media Platform for emerging markets. With presence in 25 countries across Asia, Middle East, and Africa, Iflix is revolutionizing online entertainment offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world.
Your role will be a legit, important one: Payroll Executive (5 months contract)
The Payroll Executive is responsible for working with the payroll vendor to deliver timely and accurate payroll services to the countries across Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and North America (NAM).
- Process payroll runs end to end for all payrolls, ensuring statutory deductions & contributions are consistent with local regulatory.
- Process salary invoice for independent contractors.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations are processed in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Handle queries and perform investigations in relation to pay and statutory calculations, payroll procedures and other payroll related matters.
- Prepare, generate, distribute & submission of annual statutory tax forms.
- Undertake recommendations to modify payroll processes and procedures ensuring best practice.
- Full reporting as required to meet business needs, including end of month (EOM) reporting.
- Create and maintain records in relation to employee remuneration data.
- Collate and prepare payroll related data to meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Manage set up of new countries as new business opportunities arise.
- Support post payroll activities on payroll reconciliations, third party payments, bank payments and month end reporting within the agreed timelines.
- Proactively participates as part of the overall HR team and initiates and implements ideas that assist the team as a whole.
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD – COME CHAT WITH US!
- Extensive payroll processing experience, over several countries and in organisations with 800+ employees.
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Accounting/Finance/Statistical or equivalent.
- Resourceful, analytical, energetic and very detail in calculations & figures.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel & Pivot Tables.
- Willing to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to see where improvements can be made and make sound business recommendations to improve payroll systems and processes.
- High level communication and influencing skills – verbal and written. Fluent English.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you immediately.
How to ApplyPlease click on this link to apply- Payroll Executive (5 months contract)
21 total views, 1 today