Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Oct 2018
Full-Time PRODUCTION ARTIST
Job Type: Permanent
Special Requirements: * At least 1 year of experience * Fresh graduates with a passion for Marketing and Creatives are also welcome.
Our Client is an established company with diverse business interests which include:- • Business Process Outsourcing • Contact Center Establishment and Management • Human Resource Services • IT Management & Services The company is led by a strong team with more than 14 years of experience in setting up IT Management & Services, Contact Centers and Human Resources Management. It is currently expanding its operations and ramping up its hiring activities to support a major MNC that has outsourced its Marketing and Customer Service operations to the company.
We are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to develop innovative and profitable brand experiences. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way, we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a team of exciting Production Artists to join our group of creative professionals in our rapidly expanding Manila office.
The Production Artist, a production-level (non-design) position within the Creative Team, is responsible for teaming with Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors in the graphic production of deliverables in a variety of media, including digital and print. Translates design specifications into deliverables, integrates text and graphics, creates/edits complex templates with speed/accuracy and prepares/finalizes files for printing/copying or hosting on web servers. Demonstrates/applies advanced knowledge of firm brand and standard graphics applications with high-level technical/software skills. Effectively prioritizes/balances multiple projects and collaborate to meet deadlines.
• Translates design concepts to develop final, refined layouts, rich media, and production art.
• Demonstrates photo/image manipulation and transformation skills, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, as needed.
• Demonstrates expertise in placing graphics and text, using master pages and style sheets, standard digital file management/archiving and troubleshooting.
• Advanced knowledge of layout, type, color, tracking, kerning and leading.
• Applies advanced knowledge of firm brand/strategy to create branded templates.
• Incorporates revisions, punctuation, spelling, formatting and performs mail merge functions.
• Demonstrates effective project management, including preparing estimates/timelines/budget, on-time deliverables, and resource allocation.
• Prepares files for print/electronic delivery; effectively brokers requests (internal/external), including with vendors.
• Anticipates client needs and offers innovative ideas/options/solutions.
• Contributes technical skills and guides teams, including virtually, with leading practices.
• Cross-trains in other applications/functions to provide overall coverage/support.
• Acts as a peer advisor, coach or trainer on software and processes and shares knowledge.
• Maintains compliance with all firm technology tools/processes, including utilization/productivity requirements.
• Accurately assesses project requirements, manages risk, makes decisions/adds consultative value.
• Breaks problems into manageable parts, applies complex problem-solving techniques and identifies additional resource needs.
• Demonstrates flexibility to work with multiple projects/customers simultaneously
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Expert or advanced skills with industry-standard software (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Captivate, Acrobat, Autodesk Maya).
• Highly skilled at layout development, file manipulation, scanning, retouching, typography and use of color.
• Proficient in reading graphics specifications.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent client service, communication, interpersonal/teaming and collaboration skills locally/nationally/globally.
• Demonstrates speed with exceptional attention to detail and quality.
• Competent to work independently and within a larger group.
• Performance and product are reviewed periodically for quality and client experience.
• Must be able to work significant overtime as requested, often on a last-minute basis, and alter hours as needed.
• May be required to work off-site/shift work.
• Must adhere to busy season staffing requirements/scheduling.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin would be a big plus
• Experience in advertising/multimedia industry and/or related education.
How to ApplyOpen to Malaysian citizens or PR. Kindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
150 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job