Please login/register to apply for this job.
21 Jul 2017
Full-Time PROJECT SALES MANAGER
- Develops brand strategies and determines on-strategy
- To position and strengthen all house brands
- Defineparameters & elements for conceptualization and upfront estimation of
- Conceptualization,decision making, planning and organization of qualified customer database for targeted segments.
- Projects positive image of the company in all dealings with customers, suppliers, trade groups and regulatory agencies;conducts business in accordance with all applicable laws and highest ethical standards.
- To monitor competitors for best practices and develop market intelligence for new product development process, product pricing
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with existing & new
- Toidentify new contacts / markets / resellers in order to promote / expand / enhance / channel sales of our house brand products to the market with our group’s global business
- Tomanage key customers and at the same time established customers or downstream network to ensure smooth and effective sales
- Works closely & cooperatively with Sales team and other colleagues to provide useful forecasting data and meet growth
- Recruit,develop, train and lead a high performance marketing team by setting, communicating and monitoring aligned goals & objectives, motivating the team to meet strategic objectives to develop a highly engaged and passionate
- Conductregular team meetings/briefings to drive business objectives, sales targets, market updates, as well as acting as a liaison with cross functional teams, to ensure high customer
- To Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior from time to
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or
- Goodinterpersonal skills, results driven & able to work with minimum supervision and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Strongleadership and collaborative working skills, and facilitation and coaching skills as evidenced through operating in a programmed management
- Classically marketing trained with a good level of analytical
- Matured, ability to lead and manage the
- Experience and proven track record in similar field, including key account management and sales negotiation, as well as planning and time management
- At least 3 years of sales managerial experience in similar position is
- Requiredlanguage(s): English, Chinese (and/or Cantonese), Bahasa
- Possess own transport & willing to
- Full time position (5 days’work).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant
Remunerations and benefits:
- Claimable fuel, toll, parking and entertainment
- Laptop, company mobile phone
- Car maintenance reimbursement will be
- Annual leave, medical and insurance
- Yearly performance
- Company trip, annual dinner & training
- Salary Range: RM8,000.00 – RM12,000.00
How to apply?
Kindly drop your resume to. E-mail:- [email protected] with title “PROJECT SALES MANAGER“. More inquiries Please, you may SMS/WhatsApp MS CHAN 012- 5191776
How to ApplyHow to apply? Kindly drop your resume to. E-mail:- [email protected] with title “PROJECT SALES MANAGER". More inquiries Please, you may SMS/WhatsApp MS CHAN 012- 5191776
169 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job