Internship Public Relation Intern – Business Relation
– Write and edit copy for internal publications, brochures, digital and advertising needs.
– Assist with media relations: write and distribute news releases, follow-up with key media, prepare background information, prepare staff for media interviews, provide patient condition updates, maintain media lists and editorial calendars, and assist staff with interview process.
– Contribute to the team’s marketing and online social media efforts including writing content for the interactive newsroom, Twitter and Facebook.
– Provide support and coordination for special events and meetings sponsored by Go Bear Malaysia.
– Candidate must possess at least a degree in mass communication, communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related program.
– Strong copywriting skills; competent in AP Style.Â
– Outgoing, energetic and eager to learn.
– Assertive, proactive and able to work independently on assignments.
– Exhibit a professional, friendly demeanor and ability to work with various audiences throughout the organization.
– Strong command of English Written and oral presentation skills.
– Social Media Experience or background knowledge.
– Second language in Malay or Mandarin is helpful but not necessary.
How to ApplyIf interested please send your resume to [email protected] with email title "Public Relation Intern at GoBear" or contact Mr. Pak Lin at 016-335 7447 for more information. Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
348 total views, 1 today