Full-Time Service Desk Specialist (Korean Speaking)
Orange Business Services provides integrated, secure and customized business communication solutions for multinational organizations.
Orange Business Services consistently leads industry surveys, recognized by Forrester Research as the market leader for global WAN services and taking the leadership position in the Gartner Group’s “global network service provider magic quadrant’. Telemark Crystal Ball places Orange Business Services as the leader in the “Sustainable” quadrant for Global Data VPN, and in the “Dominant” quadrant for ICT supplies. Orange Business Services is an 20,000-employee organization delivering services to more than 3,750 global customers in more than 160 countries and territories.
For MNCs and large national customers, Orange Business Services designs, builds and maintains converged IP networks, supported by the world’s largest IP VPN and by global capabilities in managed and outsourced services. Orange Business Services provides packaged voice, data, video and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes.
- Provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer and third party vendors.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives and contractual objectives.
- Diagnose fault-related incidents by effectively utilizing troubleshooting software and other network/product utility programs.
- Monitor incidents and perform both technical escalations and managerial escalations in line with company procedures
- Liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other service desks, PTT, Carriers, Operations & Engineering teams and other Vendors as appropriate.
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system to the highest possible standard.
– Min qualification of Degree or Diploma or equivalent in IT fields, and;
– Min 1 year of experience in Network or IT Helpdesk (Software and/or Hardware) environment, and,
– Has a min 1 year of experience liaising with international customers.
– Professional certification like Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA), Microsoft Certificate Solution Associate (MCSA) and/or equivalent would be an advantage.
– Relevant working experience and possess sound technical knowledge.
– Basic knowledge of IT and/or any of the below technologies needs to be demonstrated :-
a. IP knowledge – IPVPN, IP Telephony, Internet, LAN, etc
b. WAN knowledge – ATM, Frame Relay, etc
c. CISCO servers, switches, and standard products knowledge preferred
– Able to commit for work 24 X 7 shift rotations.
– Ability to work in international environment but with capability to work
independently when needed.
– Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
– Ability to identify problems and analytically solve them to resolution as required and without stress.
– Ability to work in (virtual) team environment with internal and external organization and with customer.
– Proficient in English plus fluent in additional language -Korean
How to ApplySend updated resume to Email: [email protected] or Tel: +60 3 22821541 | Fax: +60 3 22022035
567 total views, 2 today