Please login/register to apply for this job.
10 Jul 2018
Full-Time Site Supervisor
Schedule, control and monitor all resources and materials on a weekly basis. Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes
Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors. Coordinate with Site Manager on all sub-contractor scheduling and material ordering.
- Experience in supervising construction projects.
- Be able to liaise with clients, project managers, regulatory authorities and stakeholder.
- Dynamic, positive attitude, ability to anticipate project needs, meet deadlines with little supervision
Ability to handle multiple projects and work assignments efficiently and effectively.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, (Ability to converse in Mandarin/ Cantonnese will be an added advantage).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to ApplyInterested candidate please submit your updated resume to [email protected]
107 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job