Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Oct 2018
Full-Time TRAINING DEVELOPER
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client is an established company with diverse business interests which include:- • Business Process Outsourcing • Contact Center Establishment and Management • Human Resource Services • IT Management & Services The company is led by a strong team with more than 14 years of experience in setting up IT Management & Services, Contact Centers and Human Resources Management. It is currently expanding its operations and ramping up its hiring activities to support a major MNC that has outsourced its Marketing and Customer Service operations to the company.
Join our team as our Training Developer! If you have a Passion for creating highly engaging and fun learning opportunities then we need you on our team! Your knowledge and skills will ensure that we develop the highest quality training materials for delivery across the globe.
As our Training Developer, we need you to…
· Design full course curriculum to meet course goals.
· Maintain, modify and improve existing course materials based on stakeholder feedback.
· Develop effective and targeted certification requirements and evaluation methods.
· Ensure quality of Presentations and Presentation Skills of our trainers.
· Keep yourself up to date with the latest tools and techniques related to training and to our industry.
· Identifying training needs and requirements based on business needs.
· Developing an instructional strategy and curriculum to include measurable learning objectives that support learning tasks.
· Designing and developing creative and interactive instructor-led training and e-learning that is highly effective and professional.
· Able to self-study learning and development best practices and import them into the company
· Facilitate training sessions where required.
· Facilitate training sessions for the trainers where required.
· Participate in the continuous innovation and creation of new Training metrics to support operational business goals.
To become our Training Developer, you should meet these requirements…
· Ideally you should have at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
· You must have at least 1-2 years of experience as a Course Developer/Instructional Designer.
· To be successful you should have intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
· To be highly successful you must have intermediate to advanced skills with Storyline, Articulate or Captivate and or similar eLearning authoring tools is a plus.
· Knowledge with the ADDIE model is a must.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment whilst still delivering work to the very highest of standards.
How to ApplyOpen to Malaysian citizens or PR. Kindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
20 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job