Please login/register to apply for this job.
29 Sep 2018
Full-Time WEB DEVELOPER
Job Type: Permanent
Special Requirements: * Candidates should be highly technical with a background in programming (Java or .Net) * HTML Expert * CSS
Our Client is an established company with diverse business interests which include:- • Business Process Outsourcing • Contact Center Establishment and Management • Human Resource Services • IT Management & Services The company is led by a strong team with more than 14 years of experience in setting up IT Management & Services, Contact Centers and Human Resources Management. It is currently expanding its operations and ramping up its hiring activities to support a major MNC that has outsourced its Marketing and Customer Service operations to the company.
To refine and develop technical marketing related material. To keep the content most competitive and attractive for the business.
· Refine and prepare HTML marketing content for delivery
· Prepare CSS and email related content
· Configuration, implementation, and customization of Unica Marketing Automation tool and StrongView Email Marketing tool
· Support and consult on new automated marketing efforts
· Develop and implement best practices in automated retention
· Develop customized client facing web pages upon request
· Have a minimum of 2 years web development experience
· Strong front-end coding knowledge required
. Prior experience in Unica is not required
· Knowledge of other coding languages is a plus
· Preferably with experience in programming, managing, customizing and launching campaign and reporting on Unica Marketing Automation platform
· With strong communication and feedbacking skills
· Sales or marketing related experience is a plus.
· Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
· Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
· Gaming industry experience preferred, but not required
How to ApplyOpen to Malaysian citizens or PR. Kindly send your resume or curriculum vitae, together with your age and notice period, with the Subject line as the applied job post to [email protected]
43 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job